START HERE - Easy fixes for the most common roadblocks
Many issues may already be fixed or can be easily to resolved quickly. Complete the checklist and find fixes for common issues.
10 point self-help checklist
Update to the latest version
- Your issue may have already been resolved in the latest version of the theme or plugin.
- 1 Check and update your theme and plugins
Detect and resolve conflicts
- 2 Test for plugin conflicts
- 3 Temporarily turn off caching and performance options
- 4 Temporarily turn off security, maintenance and coming soon plugins
- 5 Boost your server settings
- 6 Detect and correct security, permissions and redirect conflicts
- 7 Temporarily turn off customizations
- 8 Detected and correct any SSL errors
- 9 Reveal and report errors with debugging tools
- 10 Detect theme conflict
Installation and setup checklist
- Many issues can be resolved by using our check list above.
- 1 "Missing the style.css stylesheet"
- 2 "Ajax Error" during demo import.
- 3 "404" errors after install
- 4 Review our collection of helpful articles and fixes here