Slider Settings are now located directly into the Slider Widget Settings.
WP Dash / Appearance / Customize / Theme Options / Slider
- Auto play - Get the slides to rotate automatically, according to the speed you set.
- Transition Style (Animation) - Controls the transition style, "fade" or "slide"
- Easing - Determines the easing method used in jQuery transitions
- Infinite Loop - Have the slides rotate in an infinite loop and without stopping.
- Smooth Height - Animate the height of the slider smoothly for slides of varying height
- Slideshow Speed - Set the speed of the slideshow cycling, in milliseconds (1 s = 1000 ms)
- Animation Speed - Set the speed of animations, in milliseconds (1 s = 1000 ms)
- Randomize - Randomize slide order, on load
- Pause on Hover - Make the slide pause when the mouse hovers over it.
- Touch - Allow touch swipe navigation of the slider on enabled devices
- Direction Nav - Create previous/next arrow navigation
- Paging Controll - Create navigation for paging control of each slide
How to find your theme version